Nov 5, 2008

I Am Not Dead

Srsly, I have not croaked, even though I wanted to. Suffice it to say that things were bad enough I opted to stay at home and hold the couch down yesterday. Of course I made a miraclulous recovery by this morning so the peeps at work think I am a liar. Punks.

I don't have much in the way of WoW news. I am continuing to pretend that everything is just peachy in paladin land. If someone starts to say anything about a nerf, I just stick my fingers in my ears and hum. Loudly.

I have also decided that Blizz needs to start offering mailbox insurance. Basically for like $1 more per month, the crap in your mailbox will never expire. You can still only see a limited number of pages, so you'll have to clean stuff out to get to old things, but having 20 stacks of leather go poof because I forgot to log in on a char for a few months would be gone.

It sucks when that happens. More than once. :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah yes, I've definitely done that too. Most of the time, I've only lost silly stuff like holiday stuff that won't fit in my bank that I've just sent to an alt to hold, but I remember once putting a blue item up for auction and losing either the item or the money from it when I forgot to log on to that character for a while.
It would be nice to have those not disappear.