Aug 20, 2008

Maraudon

Last night our mage/warrior alts got 5 levels in about 3.5 hrs, hitting level 49 before calling it an early bedtime.  We finished up quests in Dustwallow Marsh, cleared ZF, and made it as far as creating the scepter in Maraudon.
 
We don't have a lot of experience with Maraudon, to the point Fozec had to find a guide so we'd know what to do in there.  I'm not sure why we skipped it in the past, unlike SM or ST, which seem to always get done.  I guess in general it just seems uninteresting and it's in an out-of-the-way place.  It's a lot like Wailing Caverns, with the definite druid feel.  The loot was ok.  It just isn't some place that sticks in your mind I suppose.
 
I got my new macbook last night and played around with it some.  I downloaded Rapidweaver ($80, not $50 like I read in the article).  Overall it seems very nice.  I'm just wondering if it's too beginner with the templates being forced on me.  I don't want a template.  I want a blank page that I can work on without having to do a ton of html code.  I only spent a few minutes on it, though, so it's hard to say what my real options are.

No comments: