Jun 24, 2008

Felmyst Killed Us Dead

Last night we actually got to work on Felmyst for a couple of hours.  It was a mass slaughter, repeated every 15 minutes or so.  It was a bit frustrating for me since the attempts didn't really resemble the write-up I'd done about group composition or tactics.  It was just more of the same, which didn't work for us the first time.
 
I'm still working on the forums. trying to get the last few things tweaked.  I'd like there to be more of a belf look to it, but I'm not sure how to incorporate that and not make it hard to read.  So right now it's fairly plain Jane.  One aspect I like about belfs is the huge, long red banners.  I'd like those to show up somewhere.
 
I can't really think of much else to chat about.  My brain is tried and refuses to function.  hehe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Belf banners are pretty cool... for Horde. >.>

Good luck with Felmyst... sounds painful yet better than running BT for the 100th time?