Feb 7, 2008

Gear Update

Fozec totally busted me last night for not wearing my [Ring of Calming Waves] from a MH or two ago. Well, if you recall my loot discussion, I wasn't sure that it really was an upgrade over my [Naaru Lightwarden's Band]. If I go with Waves, the result is -3 stam, +2 int, +24 crit, +9 healing and -8mp5. It was also going to be DE'd if I didn't take it, so I thought it would be better to at least have options.

I think I'm to the point where I need to start working on gear sets, rather than just one general, all-purpose raiding set. I haven't gotten the chance to do my haste gear analysis yet, but I suspect I'm only going to use it for certain fights and trash. I also have some pieces, like that ring, that are more crit than regen. Right now I have a pretty solid chunk of mp5, and maybe too much. I still want everything on my original list, so these would just be new additions.

The haste stuff should be done this weekend if I can get warcrafter.net to ever work. /sigh

No comments: