Dec 10, 2007

Weekend Recap

Whew! Lots of things happened this weekend. First on the list is my husband transferred his lowbie paladin. Yay! So I spent a fair amount of time running him through group quests and instances. I had never, ever been to Deadmines before and was surprised how long it was. We also ran SFK and The Stockade, which I've done lots of times.

My hunter ended the weekend at level 41 and is now the proud owner of a grey minivan err... elephant. It's so huge there are places in Stormwind that I just don't fit through while mounted. This is quite the change from dinos and horses. I'm still getting used to its kind of flabby behind. >.<

My guild downed Archimonde last night, thus completing Mount Hyjal. I want to say this was our third night of attempts. This also puts us on par with the leading Alliance guild on the server. We're both working on Reliquary of Souls now, which is considered one of the hardest fights in the game. I need to get my butt in gear and start working on my shadow resist set for Mother Shaz.

No comments: